View Single Post
Old 08-07-2020, 01:33 PM   #2754
Radii
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISiddiqui View Post
So finally am starting to watch Better Call Saul. I'm not sure what took me so long. I LOVED Breaking Bad. I wonder if it was due to cord cutting and being on services without AMC for a while. But it has been on Netflix too. Anyways.. finally getting to it.

I'm also continuing The Wire. I've gotten to the election in Season 4. I find I'm not all the interested in the show (it's well done, but it's not for me), but I've gotten this far, might as well finish it.

WOO! I think most of us that loved breaking bad were afraid of better call saul initially but found it to be an outstanding show. Enjoy!

I've been following your comments on The Wire - I wonder if the level of hype that the show has received has set impossible or unreasonable expectations that it be head and shoulders better than everything else you've ever seen, so you're comparing against that likely impossible standard? Or, of course, maybe its just not for you, which is surprising to me knowing the other shows we've both chatted about over the years, but there's certainly nothing wrong if that's the case
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote