View Single Post
Old 08-11-2005, 05:16 PM   #857
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Blade, I can see where you're coming from, but the main accusation that you have against RealDeal was his (understandably) strange comments about you dying before him and him having something up his sleeve. Two comments that ring true with his proclamation that he had the Coat of Arms, which he revealed later.

I don't think this makes him any more innocent, but I also think it's a pretty flimsy accusation.

As i stated before, thats all im going off...flimsy...but i do that becuase ive seen nothing better and we have to kill someone in three hours...at this point, im hoping accusing some people will spark some debate and someone will trip up...nominating real, sun, and schmidty for inspection sure sparked some talking...thats all i need to find a better clue, or hopefully give someone else one...

Right now in three hurs we kill someone and i think were at zero...might as well stir some people up and maybe someone will tip their hand, ya know?
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote