View Single Post
Old 08-11-2005, 05:46 PM   #871
Vince
Pro Starter

Well, the vote looks like a clusterf*ck right now -- we don't really have anything substantial to go on, and I'm doubtful we'll get anything substantial in the next hour or so. I have good reason to believe that RealDeal still has the Coat of Arms, but that's not at all a surety.

Since we don't have much to go on...how about what we should do this evening? The notebook of the detective is in the hands of someone hoopsguy thinks is a villager -- what should he be tracking? Do we really think that having a sorceror is a huge thing for the wolves? Would checking to see if a Book of the Damned is in the game be a worthy goal? What about items that obviously haven't been used, such as Ointment (owner likely to be a wolf since Fouts wasn't healed?), or an item that may have been bought recently like another Mask of Lies? I'd feel much better if we had something to go on for the next couple of days, and using the items we have correctly is a big step in the right direction.
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.
Vince is offline   Reply With Quote