View Single Post
Old 08-11-2005, 06:25 PM   #898
hoopsguy
General Manager

I'm seeing a bandwagon emerge that I don't have a particularly good feel for one way or the other - not that I had a correct feeling yesterday

I'm going to cast a vote for a guy that I've been growing gradually more suspicious of over the last few days.

Vote Raiders Army

I realize this is a wasted vote today and it is something that may lead to a forum war of words tomorrow. I guess I'm putting it out there with hopes that someone with a seer power will choose to focus in on him tonight.

As far as what to look for with the Notebook, I think the Ointment is a pretty good choice. If you get confirmation that it is in the game that would suggest that a wolf did not use it last night to save Fouts. The alternative is that someone did purchase it last night with silver they accumulated, fearing a future dart attack. Another option would be to look for a Mask - if they are still out there in the game in the hands of villagers then they are likely to be passed. If that happens, then you will see where the Mask ends up. Book of the Damned is probably a decent choice as well - if you see it is in the game then we know there are three people who are aligned against the villagers. If we know that then it becomes much more interesting to pick up something like the Ledger (think that is the one which shows how many wolves + sorcerors voted on a person).
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote