View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 08:35 PM   #520
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RendeR View Post
Seeds of doubt. Alan, you're comments interest me. Keep talking.

Well, the problem here is generally in WW games you and I see the same event from completely opposite sides. This is usually true even when we are on the same team. The same thing appears at face value to be the case here as well. I think based on what i know of day one, it feels fairly likely to me that you wouldn't have voted for Hannibal the way you did on day one if you were bad. I also think the two people who faked work on the walls are ironically Telle and RealDeal last night, which means you likely did not do that either. You also have Jonathan vouching for you.

So on face value, you have much more going for you in my eyes than almost anyone else in the game. Yet you are looking at today's events from the completely opposite angle that I am. I don't think I really buy almost any of what you are buying. Almost every case I see from the opposite perspective and right now am playing it out in my head on who is aligned with whom.

I know it sounds weird, but I often have weird thoughts in these games (sometimes they are right, sometimes they are not), but even though Passacaglia has been one of the strongest voices against Telle, I am wondering if they are on the same team. I would love if someone out there has the ability to see the "supernatural" if they might be interested to look at Passacaglia tonight. My third candidate I think I'll leave to myself as it isn't even 50% sure yet and I'd rather not lead anyone too far in a wrong direction for no reason just yet.

Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote