View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 08:53 AM   #168
Subby
lolzcat

DAY 1
FAILURE

Oh we start off with such good intentions. Then 7pm rolls around and GOD tells me to send my kid to the snackbar to get a Diet Coke and Snickers. THANKS GOD. Then I get home from my kid's game and settle in on the couch to watch baseball and decide that eating three servings of nuts at 9pm would be a good idea. Again, I probably would have DIED OF STARVATION if I hadn't eaten right then. LIVES SAVED: 1.

I can't move forward until I get EVERYTHING right. Everything. Here is how it went yesterday:

1. No soda. - Fuck me, one diet coke. FAIL.
2. No Starbucks. - Avoided!
3. No Convenience Stores. - Avoided!
4. No ice cream. (unless out with family, then only small) - Avoided!
5. No eating after 8pm. - Nuts in my mouth on the couch. So salty. FAIL.
6. No staying up late. (10p week/11p weekend) Fall asleep on couch, shamble up to bed at 11:30pm. FAIL.
7. No cookies. Avoided!
8. No buying breakfast. Brought oatmeal to work and ate it. Success!
9. No candy bars. Useless Snickers jammed down my piehole. FAIL.
10. No gorging pizza (2 pieces max). No pizza to gorge. Success!
11. No food from work kitchen. Shitty selection in work kitchen. AVOIDED!
12. No sleeping in (out of bed at 6am). Out of bed at 5:05am. Success!
13. No skipping exercise (30 min per day cardio min.) I have this one on lockdown. Rode to and from work yesterday for a total of 26 miles, 105 minutes, 1,000 calories.
14. No sports drinks (unless after exercise) Avoided!
15. No more caffeine abuse (2 drinks per day max) Semi-fail. Work coffee so shitty that I drank a bunch of half cups which probably totaled more than 2.
16. No eating in the car. Biking to work makes this much easier. Success!
17. No neglecting oral hygiene. Fail. Did not brush before work.
18. No burgers AND fries. Avoided both!
19. No computer addiction (30 minutes of computer at home, 1 hour on weekend). This one is tough, but I did not use the computer at all last night. Success!
20. No television addiction (3 hours per night, 15 per week). I slept through most of the Nats - Braves game. Success?
21. No seconds. We had spaghetti for dinner and I did not go back for a second mountain. Success! However I did grab a handful of cashews after dinner. Fail!
22. No restaurant desserts. Success!
23. No donuts. Success!
24. No popcorn. Success!
25. No buying lunch unless its a salad. I bought my lunch and it was a salad. Success!

SEVEN FAILS.

Soda, Candy bar, Caffeine, Seconds, Eating after 8pm, Bed by 10pm, Oral hygeine.

18-7...good for a starting pitcher. Bad for a dying fat suburbanite.
Superman was flying around and saw Wonder Woman getting a tan in the nude on her balcony. Superman said I going to hit that real fast. So he flys down toward Wonder Woman to hit it and their is a loud scream. The Invincible Man scream what just hit me in the ass!!!!!

I do shit, I take pictures, I write about it: chrisshue.com
Subby is offline   Reply With Quote