View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 05:45 PM   #207
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan View Post
Except you didn't give a dissenting opinion. You told him it was too soon for him to love the move his GM made and threw stuff like "final judgment" out when he never made any claim.

"Philly was moronic for giving up that package and letting us have Tatum. Ainge is the king!" implies some kind of potentially premature judgment.

Not to mention your analogy kind of sucked. You compared a team giving up a ton of assets for a guy and a team which gained an extra (strong) asset in a deal.

So, your problem is with calling it a "dissenting opinion?"

I don't get why this is a thing. I only responded to larry's followup with the above because he clearly took some offense to being challenged on his point (since he dropped a snide and unnecessary comment after the discussion was "done").

This is a spot where I think y'all could be a little less sensitive and move on.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote