View Single Post
Old 03-10-2008, 07:45 AM   #418
Logan
Head Coach

CT, definitely the latter re: Herc. His massive fuck-up with the camera led him down the road where he would eventually get fired, only to get a better job making more money. Now, his slip about the wiretap (which only came out because he wanted to make the point of how he had no idea where they could have possibly gotten Marlo's number) is what got him his slap on the back from Levy.

Fuckin Levy. I could care less that Marlo got off free. As we saw, he'll probably be dead pretty soon anyway. But when we saw how Ronnie could bust Levy, and we saw him squirm, only for him to once again figure out a way for him to dodge the bullet, that pissed me off. I thought they finally had him. Awesome actor though.

That montage definitely showed Baltimore as the ultimate loser. Trading a guy who would actually make the city better in Daniels for Valcheck (although you could make the case that his complete dickheadness over a church window DID end up disbanding a corrupt union). I didn't make the connection that he was the one being spoken of during Daniels' and Carver's little convo at the podium.
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote