View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 03:43 PM   #87
PilotMan
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
FWIW, the pbp of the Coldwater fight indicates to me that he turned out pretty much like I was aiming for, nice job Pilot.

In reading that though, he did seem a little more aggressive than I would have expected. What would have been the correct instruction/trait for me to have given him (in game terminology or MMA terminology for that matter) to have made him a little more apt to sit on a presumptive point lead & make Jackson come to him? Not to the point of inactivity that the crowd would totally turn on the fight/fighter but to the degree that there would have been scattered boos for the lack of offense if Jackson didn't press the issue.

Keep in mind that the fighters still try and fight how they want in the fight. He did come out more aggressively than I would have guessed too, but in the end it turned out to be the correct strategy didn't it?

Looking at his profile, he is already one of the more patient and even keeled fighters in FOFC. So I wouldn't judge him by just this one fight.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote