View Single Post
Old 01-27-2023, 01:20 AM   #4
stratonapba
Mascot

Dateline: January 26, 19 AS
The Place: An Adult Day Program at a High School Van

I was sitting next to Rachelle Batane because I'm with Helen Vasquez and Paola Gonzalez in the Front and Right Behind from them are Christina Mandrell, Davia Bunch and Greer Blitzer and they all wanted to do some stuff however the NAPBL Regular Season runs for 24 weeks and 160 games however it is a Round Robin Regular Season followed by the playoffs and World Series however I'm listening to "Gangsta's Paradise" by Coolio in the background however the van has 10 passengers so we hope the Golden Bay Acorns could go all the way and win the World Series but there are 2 Helen Vasquez Clones sitting next to Catherine Wong as Bianca and Jessica are Sitting Next to Her but Paola left and went to the Bathroom however next weekend however the NASCAR Premier Cup Series will be open at South San Francisco so we are hoping to run a 4 Car Team to race in a 42 Car Field this weekend however some NASCAR Drivers who are Travelled are contesting the Rolex 24 Hours of Daytona however Austin Cindric is contested for Team Penske.

Later It's 10 AM and I'm Listening to Will to Power's "Baby I Love Your Way" in the Background however I'm still getting excited that the NAPFL is going to have a Very Long Season but We Don't Know but it will take place for a 24 Week Regular Season or a 36 Week Regular Season?, But we didn't know yet however we went to In-N-Out, In which got my French Fries along with what I got consisting of a Pair of Cheeseburger Sliders, A Caffeine Free Diet Coke and Sour Cream and Onion Potato Chips however I'm sitting between Helen and Davia and here's what happened.

Jay: Davia I Didn't Know but we're going to start a New Season for Baseball

Davia: Could be really exciting, however.

Jay: I Got a Question, what are You Eating Davia?

Davia: Just a Plain Cheeseburger, Fries and a Soda?

Jay: What are You Eating, Helen?

Helen: I'm Eating a Cheeseburger with Extra Grilled Onions and No Tomatoes with Fries, Spread and a Coke

Jay: That's Good

But Christina is Sitting between Rachelle and Paola however Christina is seen eating a Cheeseburger that is plain Just like Dabria with Fries and a Soda but anyway we will have our First Winter Training Game this weekend however Christina talked to me and spoke.

Jay: Christina, I Was excited for Winter Training, so I think we are excited for a new season

Christina: Yes, but we are going to know that you will be on your way to play.

Jay: Baseball and Football

Christina: Great but this is really exciting.

Jay: Uh Helen, What Happened to Gabby Windey?

Helen: Gabby had a meeting with Hillary Vasquez doing some choir drill practice with all the other girls.

Jay: That's Really good uh Christina?

Christina: Yes, Jayel

Jay: As You Know, Have You Played Mouse Davis Football?

Christina: Yep, Last Night I Played with Patricia Vasquez however I played with the Nashville Titans playing against the Bay Area Invaders

Jay: Got It

Christina: And We Lost Last Night, at least.

Jay: Okay

However Helen was full and handed over the Leftover fries to me, It was delicious however the Minor League System for the Acorns are still prepping in this year however we got some squads in Walnut Creek, Concord, Campbell and Others and are loaded up Not to Mention my home city of Alameda however a Similar Plan is used for the Invaders including a Team in South San Francisco which is shared by another PCFL Team in San Francisco (but not the 49ers) however we will be working for basketball and Hockey in the Future However Helen is a Wide Receiver for the Invaders and Paola is doing the same thing but here's what they say.

Jay: Helen, What Are You Doing

Helen: I'm Writing My Storyline

Jay: About What?

Helen: I Don't Know but me neither.

Jay: Davia what are you doing?

DAvia: Still Doing My Work along with Greer and Christina

Jay: Great, however we are still working on it.

But We are still working on it before early spring training starts this Sunday.
stratonapba is offline   Reply With Quote