View Single Post
Old 01-31-2023, 12:27 AM   #5
stratonapba
Mascot

Sealing It In - January 30, 19 AS (2119 AD)

Following a Loss to the Oakland Athletics on the First Day of Spring Training we decided to Try Again and we are in a Mansion that can double as Doomsday just like what we did when we tried to be in World War III however I ever know what happened when the A's scored doubles by Ted Williams, Home Run Baker, Miguel Tejade and Mark McGwire as well as a Home Run by Tony Phillips however we were shutout now we will try again and take on the Seals but it will be a big day when Latto will be here but something happened

Brianna, Brooklyn, Katherine, Mercedes, Bailey, Davia, Cat, Genevie, Kylee will be having practice with Greer and Latto for some Choir Drill Practice for being in the Bigs as Acorns but something happened as Tahzjuan Hawkins, Victoria Fuller and Courtney Robinson entered to the party however they will be judging the woman show of their inner stuff by working the catwalk to the best of their abilities including some tacky props afterwards the girls take the stage to tell Greer about what happened when they were a bad thing for real but in the Brooklyn ended to get some Coke Zero with Greer however Katherine sits down with Greer as they bond for something serious "There's something here. I dunno," says Greer. Katherine agrees. Even though they have a "best friend thing" going on (uh, since when???), Katherine wants the Greer to know something important: "You're not just my friend." You don't say?

However, Brianna Got someone on time with Greer but "I wanted to get it started vs. the Seals tomorrow", Gushed Brianna but the night is going well.

But The Next Day, Catherine, Jess, Brianna, and one of the raven-haired women (Gabi?), sit in one of the pool cabanas talking about kissing with tongue. Jess says she doesn't usually involve her tongue in kisses, and Katherine frets that what happened last night.

Meanwhile, Christina Mandrell has gotten ready to go out with Ariel Frankel at a Take Five Cafe somewhere in the Street however they got a Sweet Mile Chocolate Espresso with a Nice Panini however Christina talked about the Mandrell Sisters, and we played "The Midnight Oil" by Barbara Mandrell from 1973 on her Cell Phone MP3 Player.

Afterwards we went to the Winter Training Site as they prep for a battle with the San Francisco Seals however Maggie Cai may or may not be playing for this match in hopes in hopes that it will be exciting however Christina quoted to Ariel "But I Don't Know that Jessica Wong or Sarah Unisa but playing but at anyway I hope that Helen Vasquez will be starting so we have to get the juice to beat up the Seals.

Meanwhile: Victoria, Gabi, Kaity, Ariel, Kimberly, Aly, Charity, Jess and Greer might be having a night before the game with Helen however she's excited to see what happened Ariel made some of the Biggest Fears but later Helen talked with Greer, Kaity and Charity before sitting down with Jess however that will lead on to the setup for Tomorrow's Big Game vs. South San Francisco (or South City) however Gabi tried to let Kaila Kochis to eat Nutella Cups.

Last edited by stratonapba : 03-14-2023 at 12:37 AM.
stratonapba is offline   Reply With Quote