View Single Post
Old 02-04-2023, 08:56 AM   #7
stratonapba
Mascot

Date: February 3, 19 AS
The Place: A Jack in the Box @ San Jose

Following Yesterday's Win over the South San Francisco Seals we will have a big race weekend for the first race of the new season driving the #1 Jollibee Chevrolet however on Monday I Better get ready to play some football but I Was sitting with Kylee Russell and right behind her is Brianna Thorbourne in which she's right behind Helen and Paola as they are heading to the Mall and then we had lunch at Jack In The Box.

However, we are planning to open the season at South San Francisco Se we can win this thing however I've talked to Greer sitting next to me following a Big Win.

Jay: Greer, Good Game.

Greer: Yes, I Was the starting pitcher and I've won.

Jay: You Did Win however you struck out 6 batters allowing 4 hits during your 7 innings that you pitched how do you feel?

Greer: Great, Now I Can't Wait for Football on Monday

Jay: Good Idea

Greer: Thanks

However Jay had Curly Fries with Taco Sauce with Chicken Pot Pie and Sun Chips (Salsa Flavored that is), Greer had Curly Fries as well with a Sourdough Jack combo however we will talk about a big race on Sunday for my team Jianoran Racing so we could win the championship so we will have a 40 car field and Stage Racing to be exact but anyway there are several current drivers that were travelled are competing in the opener
including Joey Logano, Denny Hamlin, Martin Truex Jr., Kevin Harvick and others along with a countless number of unknowns including myself competing for 200 laps but Helen Came in and then she ordered a Strawberry Milkshake while Davia wanted a Chocolate One however sometihng happened as Davia sat next to Greer after ordering a Chocolate Milkshake.

Jay: Uh, Davia

Davia: What, Jay

Jay: We Got to do a big race this Sunday and we will get to do some practice and qualifying as well.

Davia: That's Even a Great Idea

Jay: Yes

Davia: Greer, did you like that?

Greer: Of Course, Maybe Jay will make the field so would you like to run a fourth car Davia?

Davia: Yes

Greer: Jay, Is That Okay?

Jay: Yes, Davia will be running a 4th car for the Opener this Weekend

Davia and Greer celebrated as Davia will run a 4th car for the Opener.

Meanwhile Helen is sitting behind Christina Mandrell

Christina: Helen What's Going on that you will be racing the #11 Car for the Opener?

Helen: I Wanted to win the Grand Prize

Christina: But I Told to my best friend Jamie Dudney (1) that she will get some advice to cheer you on, Jamie?

Jamie Walks In

Jamie Dudney: Hi, Helen

Helen: Hi, Jamie

Jamie: Let's Do Some Pep Talk

Helen: Okay, Let's Do It

Jamie: This Sunday you will be in the #11 Car for our Opener in South San Francisco you will get a Red Car to race and hopefully you will win, got that Helen?

Helen: Thank You, Jamie

Jamie: Okay Christina it's all yours

Christina: So, Helen, how do you like your pep talk from Jamie Dudney?

Helen: I Love Our Pep Talk, Jamie said some encouraging words today that may appreciate and maybe i will come in first place.

Christina: Thank You, Best of Luck This Weekend.

However, Helen is really hyped to be in the #11 Car, Paola is in the #01 Car and Greer will be in the #03 and I will be in the #1 Car for the Season Opener at South San Francisco

Footnotes

(1) - Jamie Dudney was the daughter of Country Music Star Barbara Mandrell and competed in the 1993 Miss Teen USA Pageant represent Tennessee however she will later star on Days of Our Lives (on NBC Daytime) and As the World Turns (CBS Daytime).
stratonapba is offline   Reply With Quote