View Single Post
Old 02-06-2023, 11:53 PM   #9
stratonapba
Mascot

February 6, 19 AS
The Plan: A Van While Driving to Program at a High School

Following a Top 3 Sweep in South City despite of Interruptions that occurred late in the race we will get ready to play football tonight so we could probably do 11-on-11 Blue vs. Orange Football so I'm the Quarterback while these two ladies who are in the Front with Paula Driving are On Wide Receiver so I'm planning to get ready for a Big Game then what we did last night when I won the Season Opener at South San Francisco driving the #1 Jollibee Chevrolet however that game will take place in San Jose however we are playing bingo today so we hope we will win Money just like when we won last night at South City while my Teammates who are Paola who finished 2nd and Helen who Finished 3rd however I arrived at the park so I'll walk and they play bingo but in the end I won Twice losing the Third afterwards we went to Jack In The Box in which I got stuff to eat in my Lunch Pail consisting of Chicken Nuggets, Fries and Giner Ale however I talked to Helen as she finished 3rd on our season opener and she said "I need to go get snacks for the game" while Jay replied "Me too" and all the others agreed by playing the Invaders against Themselves in which It's Us vs. Them however all of the other girls (or women) who are currently with us this season on the Bachelor competing in Real Life along with those who are competing previously (and that includes those who are on Bachelor In Paradise as well) who will be playing this game of Football so we need more girls (and boys) on the roster and later we will have a Friendly Game vs. a New Team in San Jose.

Then We Went to Wal-Mart and we got some snacks for the Big Game before we went back to the House bunker that has more protection of Survival of a Cataclysmic Disaster however I was hoping to have a Big Game for Football while I'm working on my strategy while playing Mouse Davis Football 19 in which I was playing the Invaders however It was a Good Game meanwhile I came down that there will be a big game coming however Kaity that she got an announcement to be with Jessica (or Jess) that is so we are hoping to get ready for an away match as they get ready for a showdown on Thursday

However the other girls did liked it and so does me however we got on the Bus to the Football Stadium at Piedmont Hills High School and I sat next to Helen for the Big One then we got out the Bus as we get ready for the Blue vs. Orange Game however I better split time to Play Quarterback on the first possession then Running Back on the Next Possession and So On however the training begins howe er some of the members who are nervous about hitting the field ("I have no athletic skill that I'm aware of," admits Brianna), but Christina is full of confidence. "I've actually done CrossFit since I was 11 years old," she announces. (Um… that actually doesn't sound like a good thing? I feel like children shouldn't be participating in bootcamp-like exercise programs...?) afterwards we went to the locker rooms for a Big Game, and I put my football outfit on and Its Game Time.

However, It's Blue vs. Orange

The Blue Squad Will Include Ariel, Bailey, Brooklyn, Christina, Charity, Kat and Kylee while The Orange Squad will include Anastasia, Brianna, Davia, Gabi, Genevie, Greer, Jess and Mercedes however Clock started but we got our first injury early on in the game as Ariel semi-slams Anastasia to the ground, and when she doesn't get up right away, while the other members come running over to check on her.

"I knew she wasn't hurt," scoffs Brooklyn. "She's just milking this injury.", "What on Earth is that?" said Lana Ngo but Gabi takes a hard fall, which causes her to pee her pants a little bit. "It's okay," says one of her teammates. "We won't tell anyone." No need — the show just told the entire nation.

Although the game was tied at the half, the Blue Invaders pulled ahead and took the win, 14-7. Afterwards we take us out for a Post-Game Dinner at McDonald's at North Capitol Ave. near Berryessa however I sat next to Davia about the game and It was fun however Helen came in at sat next to Davia and they enjoyed a night for the Blue vs. Orange game however I was on the Blue Team in which we won but where's Paola?", "Paola?", Jay replied.

"Well, she is with Kylee", Helen replied.

"Got It", Jay said.

Jay walked over in which Paola is next to Kylee and said "Good Game, Girls."

"Great Job, Jayel" said Kylee.

But Something Happened in which Brooklyn is going to be with Christina however it did happen at McDonald's but It's not a Joke, Jay decided to rush in which Brooklyn just got the surprise from Christina.

"Hi Christina", said Jay.

"Hey, what are You Doing", Christina replied.

"Did You Get the Surprise I Sent", said Jay.

"What Is It?" said Christina.

"It Says there will be another big game vs. the Sabercats on Wednesday Night," said Jay.

"Wednesday Night" said Christina "I Can't Wait for It."

"Me too", said Aly.

"I'm In" said Davia.

"Count Me In" said Greer.

But Lea Dilallo-Murphy (Good Doctor Character) came in.

"I'm Going to Be Excited to See the Big Game This Wednesday for the Bay Area vs. San Jose game, I Can't Wait," said Lea.

But Brooklyn Willie made a decision that she's excited and Lea just made the arrangements with a Nice Game coming in which talked with Brooklyn.

Meanwhile Her Co-Worker Dr. Asher Wolke she talked to Lea about the Big news that there will be a Big Game between the Sabercats and the Invaders in we got tickets for the friendly.

Dr. Asher: Well, We All Got Excited for This anyway would like to have some of your McNuggets?

Lea: Yes, I'll Take Some

"Well, That's a Great Idea for this", Jay said as for me I'm having a Large Fries, A Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese and Coke Zero from the Coke Freestyle Soft Drink Machine and It was delicious.

However, NASCAR is in the Pits after the First Race because of the Super Bowl Tournament Finals between the Kansas City Chiefs led by Patrick Mahomes taking the Philadelphia Eagles led by Donovan McNabb out of Syracuse with Center Jason Kelce from Cincinnati.

While Bailey is sent to Minor League Camp, Charity said "I'm sorry, what?" she asks. "Did I say something wrong?" No, no, says Christina. It's just, "honestly, I'm mad that it wasn't me." The other women cannot BELIEVE what they're hearing. "I feel like in a lot of settings so far, you make a lot of things about you," says Brooklyn. Christina insists she's just trying to be "100," rather than pretending to be happy when she's not. Of course, that's not the issue. The issue is that she "hijacked" Charity's big moment, as Brooklyn puts it. Indeed, Charity is so upset that she has to get up and walk away from the group.

However, Kat had enough of this crap and scolded by saying "Christina, you're not focusing on what just happened, We lost one of our best friends to the Minor Leagues." (Pssst—Kat! Charity is not dead; she's just sitting next to!) But her point is valid: Christina keeps prioritizing her feelings over Charity's, which simply isn't very nice. It's not all about you, Christina! Or, as Brooklyn puts it: But the answer was No.

However the Next Day Miss (Brooklyn) Willie went with Miss (Aly) Jacobs, Miss (Sabrina) Phan and Miss (Stephanie) Tom so we went out to an arcade place and played NASCAR Arcade in which they allow four players however they chose Talladega so Aly chose Jeff Gordon, Brooklyn chose Kyle Petty, Sabrina chose Bobby Labonte and Stephanie chose Dale Jarrett but in the with a 6th place finished by Kyle Petty's Car, Brooklyn won at that was a Good Race after that we had a nice outing at a Sports Bar Buffet but later Griffen Palmer performed "Second Guessing" before a capacity crowd of 55 people including these four women who are out for lunch then we get to buy stuff for the Pool Party however Ariel stays here in a Hot Tub because she's doesn't bother anyone as For Me I'm Still Having Fun in the swimming pool with Helen and Davia and that was fun.
stratonapba is offline   Reply With Quote