View Single Post
Old 02-21-2023, 12:17 AM   #13
stratonapba
Mascot

Daytona 500 Recap

After Finishing 8th on the 2nd Duel after Kaila Kochis winning the 2nd duel with Denny Hamlin winning the First however Hamlin took the lead early but the First Caution came in on Lap 41 eliminating 8 contenders however by the end of Stage #1 Davey Allison won It.

Stage #2 began on Lap #55 however my Teammate Helen Vasquez took over the lead but on Lap 74 Bobby Labonte held on to the end of the Stage to win this stage.

And Now the Final Stage Bobby Labonte took the Start of the Final Stage but 50 laps later Jimmie Johnson took over and held on until the Final Lap when Jeff Gordon took over and won.

RACE RESULTS
  1. #24 Jeff Gordon - Dupont Chevrolet - 285
  2. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Lowe's Dale Earnhardt '79 Chevrolet - 290
  3. #18 Bobby Labonte - Interstate Batteries Pontiac - 360
  4. #8 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Dale Jr. Chevrolet - 195
  5. #59 Kaila Kochis - Kingsford Chevrolet - 320
  6. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford - 370
  7. #11 Helen Vasquez - Jianoran Racing Chevrolet - 325
  8. #3 Austin Dillon - American Ethanol Ricky Rudd '83 Chevrolet - 175
  9. #1 Jay Jianoran - Jollibee Donnie Allison '79 Chevrolet - 280
  10. #43 Richard Petty - STP Chevrolet - 185
  11. #9 Chase Elliott - Hooters Alan Kulwicki '92 Chevrolet - 150
  12. #6 Mark Martin - Valvoline Ford - 215
  13. #11 Denny Hamlin - FedEx Toyota - 175
  14. #12 Sarah Unisa - Raybestos Ford - 135
  15. #18 Kyle Busch - Interstate Batteries Dale Jarrett '93 Toyota - 130
  16. #19 Martin Truex Jr. - Auto-Owners Insurance Toyota - 125
  17. #44 Angelica Aban - Sunoco Oldsmobile - 120
  18. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Hooters Ford - 115
  19. #42 Kyle Petty - Mello Yello Chevrolet - 110
  20. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Western Auto Chevrolet - 105
  21. #89 Cecilia Aban - Evinrude Oldsmobile - 100
  22. #01 Paola Gonzalez - Rhythm Radio Chevrolet - 95
  23. #52 Maggie Cai - AC Delco Chevrolet - 90
  24. #10 Beatrice Le - Channellock Chevrolet - 85
  25. #3 Dale Earnhardt - GM Goodwrench Chevrolet - 80
  26. #22 Joey Logano - Pennzoil Steve Park '98 Ford - 75
  27. #4 Kevin Harvick - Subway Ford - 90
  28. #5 Kyle Larson - HendrickCars.com Chevrolet - 65
  29. #21 David Pearson - Citgo Ford - 60
  30. #54 Ty Gibbs - Interstate Batteries Bobby Labonte '02 Toyota - 55
  31. #47 Ricky Stenhouse Jr. - Kroger Chevrolet - 50
  32. #8 Jeff Burton - Raybestos Ford - 45
  33. #25 Ken Schrader - Budweiser Chevrolet - 40
  34. #94 Bill Elliott - McDonald's Ford - 35
  35. #23 Darrell Wallace Jr. - 23XI Racing Toyota - 30
  36. #03 Greer Blitzer - California Music Channel Chevrolet - 25
  37. #15 Chase Briscoe - Quality Care Ford - 20
  38. #59 Dennis Setzer - Alliance Truck Parts Ford - 15
  39. #90 Mike Wallace - Heilig-Meyers Ford - 10
  40. #16 Ted Musgrave - The Family Channel Ford - 5

However, We Went Back to The Plane following the day after Daytona 500 however we are in Headquarters once more however we were heading to San Diego for a Spring Training Friendly so we will be playing later this week.

HOWEVER, SOMETHING HAPPENED WHILE WE'RE HEADING TO SAN DIEGO ON AMTRAK

Brooklyn: Gabi meet me after Amtrak we will be eating out for lunch?

Gabi: What, Did I Get It, Brooklyn?

Brooklyn: Yes, So we are ready for a Big Game so I can't Wait for It

BUT SOMETHING HAPPENS...

Cydnee Abaya who will be ready to make the Roster Is In for Spring Training she is from Quartz Hill, CA and will be on the roster for the Padres however we hope that Katie Morton just got her call from her cellphone.

Katie: Uh, Yes

Cydnee: I'm Cydnee, How Do You Think I'm In Excited for a Game on Spring Training against my other squad?

Katie: Yes, The Padres are Gonna Be Hyped so I'm In

Everyone Else got hyped as they get ready for Winter/Spring Training in San Diego for a Padre Game however we were ready for the action go off.

Meanwhile Brooklyn was with Gabi at the Fashion Valley Food Court getting stuff at Charley's for some Cheesestake and Fries so Brooklyn got a Chicken California and Fries while Gabi got a Bacon 3 Cheesestake with Fries and they both enjoyed Coke Zero for this however they talked about the Upcoming Game between the Padres and the Acorns however something happened when they got back.

When they got Back from the Mall Brooklyn and Gabi got their stuff with all the Fancy Purchases that they got

"Hey guys," she says with a sheepish chuckle. All of the women gasp and squeal as she unwraps each item — shoes, a green satin slip dress, a rhinestone crop top of some sort, diamond earrings. "I can't remember the last time a man's bought me a meal, let alone a pair of Jimmy Choos," grumbles Kylee. The women are all practically disintegrating from pure envy, and Charity even gets choked up about it in her confessional. Ugh, I hate seeing Charity cry! Also in tears: Greer, especially after hearing that Gabi got to have high tea with Brooklyn and some corgis. "That one cut deep, because I told Brooklyn how much I love that we had with the Cheesesteak," she moans.

Later that Night Brooklyn and Gabi went to have fun later tonight as they get ready to talk about what happened but later on that night however Katherine claimed the Night Card and decided to help her friends and the posse to go to Petco Park for a Big Game however something happened while Brooklyn and Gabi when they're at Starbucks and Something Happened, Brooklyn played "A Public Affair" by The Carlsbad Lancerettes with Lead Vocalist Maddie Dufault and they liked it while they're enjoying a Caramel Macchiato and they both sang along to that song.

THE NEXT DAY (ON TUESDAY) WE ARE READY TO GET ON THE TEAM BUS SO THE PADRES ARE PLAYING AT PETCO PARK BUT BROOKLYN CAME IN BUT THE ANNOUNCEMENT CAME IN

Kaity: Good Morning Ladies, I Have a Great Game Coming because we are heading to Petco Park so Good Luck from me Kaity Biggar

Jay: What?, Did You Send Me The Note?

Kaity: Yes I Did, So Let's Go!

Everyone Cheered however we were on a Bus to Carlsbad, CA as they get ready for Winter Heat and they met some kids from the City who are playing for San Diego as the Padres however I met with Megan she currently attends UCSB she is a Good Girl and She's In the Bigs however when they got back to Away Team HQ as they we get ready for a Big Game Tomorrow but Kaity explained "We all got, like, so dressed up to see their opponents, because you've gotta put your best 'fit on for your for this kids in San Diego,"

But Something happened Brooklyn came in with a Message and said "Attention, I Hope you enjoyed a Bus Ride in San Diego so we will be heading to Petco Park tomorrow, see you later from me Brooklyn Willie."

Jay: What on earth are you doing had you sent the note all by yourself, Brooklyn?

Brooklyn: Yes

Jay: Got It, Petco Park Tomorrow

Wednesday

I've Heard That I Have Commitments to Compete for the NASCAR Jollibee Cup Series Race at Auto Club Short Track (1) in Fontana, CA for a 200 Lap Race and I Can't Wait to Race so we can get excited however My Crew will be exacted and Helen, Paola and Jay will be excited however a Big One will take place before a Capacity Crowd on Winter-Spring Training so we are hoping to play ball however I'm batting first and I Flied Out to Centerfield however the Acorns did really good when we got 3 Runs Scored thanks to a Home Run by Bailey Brown in the First Inning but in the Bottom of the 3rd Hannah Payne Scored after a Sac Fly that forced Sean Casey to get the Fly Out, The Acorns scored a Run in the Top of 5th after Angelica Aban got a Double before moving to 3rd to take the lead 4-2 but, San Diego took another Base Hit by Katrina Gironas for the Triple to Tie at 4 but in end after Katrina Gironas got the Double in the Bottom of the 9th, Ashley Sorgi scored the game winning hit forcing Katrina to home as the Padres won and we lost final score San Diego 5, Golden Bay 4.

However, We Had Fun but Angelica and Cecilia will be with us when we race Oldsmobiles in the Short Track at Fontana this weekend and we hope we are going to be excited but there will be a Surprise Coming that they will claim at least 1 or 2 drivers for the Short Track Race for 200 Laps in Fontana.

PHP Code:
19 Acorns    AB R H BI                   19 Padres    AB R H BI
9 Jianoran    2 0 0 1 Doubles
:           4 Waymire     4 0 1 1 Errors:           
3 Wong        4 1 3 0  Aban (1)          3 Casey       3 0 0 1  Sorgi (1)        
7 Vasquez     4 1 1 0 Home Runs:         7 Vaughn      3 0 0 0  Payne (1)        
8 Brown       4 1 1 3  Brown (1)         9 Gwynn       4 1 1 0 Doubles:          
0 Morton      4 0 1 0 Double Play1     0 Caminiti    4 1 2 0  Gironas (1)      
5 Wenger      4 0 0 0 LOB5             6 Gironas     4 1 2 2 Triples:          
4 Thorbourne  4 0 1 0                    8 Sorgi       4 0 1 1  Gironas (1)      
2 Gonzalez    2 0 0 0                    2 Abaya       3 1 1 0 Double Play1    
  Mayo        2 0 0 0                    5 Payne       2 1 1 0 LOB
6 Aban        4 1 1 0                                                            

Pitcher           IP      R ER  H BB SO  Pitcher           IP      R ER  H BB SO
Biggar L
(0-1)      8      5  5  9  2  4  Barrington W(1-0)  9      4  4  8  1  1

WP
:                                      

Biggar                                  

R  H  E
19 Acorns    300 010 000   4  8  0
19 Padres    002 002 001   5  9  2 

(1) = Auto Club Speedway will be racing one final race on the 2 Mile Oval, but it will be converted to a short track at the Speedway in 2025 or 2026.

Last edited by stratonapba : 03-04-2023 at 11:45 PM.
stratonapba is offline   Reply With Quote