View Single Post
Old 02-28-2023, 12:32 AM   #16
stratonapba
Mascot

The Night of March 1, 19 AS

However, we dealt with making Microwave S'mores when we listened to R&B and Slow Jams in which we stayed warm however Kaitlyn and Charity just decided to get some plans to have S'mores and Hot Cocoa however we know what happened.

Kaitlyn: Anyway, As I Always say about the big game on Thursday when we take on the Grizzlies it will be exciting.

Charity: Um, Kaitlyn, I Will tell what happened, but we will have to get ready for a showdown next week against a group of students from Carlmont High

Kaitlyn: Okay, And I Always say that we could tell what will happen next anyway Kylee.

Kylee: What Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn: Can you play Subway and 702?

Kylee: Okay, I'll Take It

However "This Lil' Game we Play" by Subway and 702 has played in the background while they are enjoying Smores however everything knows that what is going on however another day card was hit and Brooklyn said "um Charity, Chloe, Jackie, Jessica and Kaitlyn, I Want you to know that we will play XScape's Understanding so tomorrow before the game vs. the Grizzlies at Chukchansi Park so we can eat somewhere got it girls?"

And Charity, Chloe, Jackie, Jessica and Kaitlyn replied "Yes."

However, Brooklyn played "Understanding" by XScape and said "Well, that will do it so we hope we will have lunch tomorrow so enjoy your S'mores and go to bed, Good Night!"
stratonapba is offline   Reply With Quote