View Single Post
Old 03-04-2023, 12:54 AM   #17
stratonapba
Mascot

Dateline: March 3, 19 AS
The Place: Madera, CA

However, I'm in Madera getting ready for another big game tonight, However I'm Hoping that the Fresno Grizzlies are going to lose so we can let the Golden Bay Acorns win however I'm at a Local Burger King eating 2 Bacon Cheeseburgers and Fires and Coke Zero as I look at what happened in Spring Training across the Continent however the NASCAR Jollibee Cup Series will be in Fresno this weekend and I'm driving the #1 Jollibee Chevrolet but I've heard that Ross Chastain will make his first start driving a different sponsor in the #1 Chevrolet and It's AdventHealth however the #01 will be Paola's, I Have the #1, Helen is in the #11 and who will be in the #03?, That will be the question and the answer it's going to be driven by Charity Lawson however on Monday she participated in a 1-on-1 duel with Ariel Frenkel and won however She will make the field at Fresno-Roeding Speedway but I've asked to Jessica Gonzalez (who is a Paola Clone) in which i decided to get some plans that the Cup Series will be in Fresno which will take place this Sunday but we got a Big Baseball Game Tonight against Fresno at Chukchansi Park then next week we will play against a Lower Division Team from Class B to be called the Carlmont Scots and soon we will take on the San Francisco Giants at home and the Oakland Athletics at the Coliseum before we will start the regular season.

Later That Night in Fresno: It's Game Time, However I went 1 for 4 with an RBI however my best girl Paola Gonzalez got a double as she went 1 for 3 and scored 2 runs along with Kimberly Gutierrez who also scored 2 runs as the Acorns beat Fresno 7-2.

THE BOX SCORE
PHP Code:
19 Acorns    AB R H BI                   19 Grizzlie  AB R H BI
9 Jianoran    4 1 1 1 Doubles
:           7 Barriga-Gar 4 0 1 0 Errors:           
3 Girod       5 0 0 0  Gonzalez          6 Brown       4 1 1 0  Barriga-Gar      
7 Vasquez     5 0 2 2 Double Play
1     5 Jimenez     4 0 0 0  Brown 3          
8 Vasquez     4 0 0 0 LOB
9             9 Ferguson    4 1 2 0 Doubles:          
0 Bunch       4 0 0 1                    0 Hernandez   4 0 1 2  Ferguson         
5 Gutierrez   4 2 1 0                    3 Dawson      4 0 1 0 Stolen Bases
:     
4 Cowan       4 1 1 0                    4 Hughes      3 0 1 0  Ferguson         
2 Gonzalez    3 2 1 1                    8 Alberti     3 0 0 0 LOB
6 Biggar      4 1 1 2                    2 Griffin     2 0 0 0                   

Pitcher           IP      R ER  H BB SO  Pitcher           IP      R ER  H BB SO
Lawson W           9      2  2  7  1  5  Marsoobian L       9      7  5  7  5  5

R  H  E
19 Acorns    000 000 205   7  7  0
19 Grizzlies 000 000 101   2  7  4 

Now let's concentrate for the Big Race on Sunday in Fresno-Roeding Speedway it will be a Big One!
stratonapba is offline   Reply With Quote