View Single Post
Old 03-14-2023, 12:45 AM   #25
stratonapba
Mascot

Later That Night: I Was Ready for the NASCAR Jollibee Cup Series getting ready to race in Atlanta Motor Speedway for the Ambetter Health 400 which will be run for 260 Laps on March 19, 19 AS then later in the week the Seattle Mariners will be playing coming to town as they take on the Golden Bay Acorns for an Interleague Spring Training Contest on the Next Day but I ever know what will happen when they are playing Oakland Tomorrow however I'm sitting next to Kaity and some other people as they are Toasting Waffles when I'm listening to Stephanie Marano on Rhythm Radio so I've toasted Marshmallows and Putted on an Eggo Waffle that I toasted with a Chocolate Bar with a Drizzle of Maple Syrup in it and It tastes delicious however I talked to her with Kaity on my game plan

Jay: Great Game tonight

Kaity: Jay, we think we will beat the Oakland A's is that right.

Jay: Can Anyone know those smores are Crunchy on a Waffle?

Kaity: Waffle

Jay: That's Great as I always say it is delicious but the next song being played is sung by the Cudettes with this song that was sung by Spandau Ballet and it turns out that Lead Vocalist (and Captain) Juliana Acosta is singing in the Background while I'm having Hot Cocoa and Smores Waffles, Got That Kaity?

Kaity: Yes

Chloe: I Think I Tried Waffled S'mores with Maple Syrup that is made from Vermont and I decided to the same with my sister Gabi.

Gabi: That's Even Great, But I Can't Wait for the Big One at Alameda, so we will have to pipe up in A-Towners to the Acorns and the Same to the A's

Jay: Great Idea, But I will talk about Christina, what is your last name is it Mandrell?

Christina Cowan: No, I'm Cowan, Christina Cowan

Jay: Yes, That Christina Cowan, I Remember in a Different Personality when were in Alameda High Adult Day Program thing.

Christina: Yes, I Am

Jay: Want Some Waffle S'mores?

Christina: I'll Take It, Thank You.

Jay: You're Welcome

But Brooklyn Came In and got a Day Card for Tomorrow

Brooklyn: Well, I Made It Official because I Revealed the Day Card for Tomorrow and it goes to Kaity, Charity, Jess and we're going to Ono Hawaiian BBQ along with myself so are you okay, Kaity for tomorrow?

Kaity: Maybe I'll Sleep for the Whole Night

Brooklyn: Good Night Miss Biggar (She gives her a Kiss)

Kaity: Good Night, Miss Willie

But Something Happened Later as Another Day Card arrived so Ariel had it.

Ariel: Before we go to bed, I've got another Day Card and I'm going with Christina C, Christina M, Kelcie and Kylee and we will go to Chipotle for Lunch Tomorrow, Got It?

Kylee: I Think If we can get to Davia to join.

Ariel: Yes, But I'm Listening to Monica's Before You Walk Out My Life, Good Night and enjoy your sleep.

Kylee: Got It

Ariel: Good Night, See You Tomorrow!

Last edited by stratonapba : 03-20-2023 at 10:09 PM.
stratonapba is offline   Reply With Quote