View Single Post
Old 03-28-2023, 01:33 AM   #30
stratonapba
Mascot

March 27, 19 AS - The Last Spring Training Game before Opening Day

The Dodgers came to the Bay Area however Samantha Lebedev has made the Cut to Start on CF on Opening Day at Walnut Creek however the Acorns will have Jay Jianoran on lead off with Kaity Biggar betting 2nd, Helen, Christina, Charity, Kimberly, Briana, Paola and Ariel are the Starting Nine with Diana Panich going to the Mound however Jackie Robinson will lead off for the Dodgers.

However, Dodgers only Scored a Run in the First Inning however the Acorns followed with a Big 4 Run Score which started with an Error from Christna Mandrell which followed by another error for the Dodgers as Briana Thorbourne heads to First Base.

However the Acorns followed it up in the 3rd Inning with a Base Hit Single by Kimberly Gutierrez with a Christna Mandrell Score thanks to an error than the Dodgers scored a run in the 7th as Pee Wee Reese gets a Single putting Gil Hodges to Home before 3 more Acorn Runs were Scored including a One Base Error from Helen Vasquez but in the 9th the Dodgers went for a Double by Samantha Lebedev giving Mookie Betts to Score but it is not enough as the Acorns win over the Dodgers 8-3.

Now We Are Getting Close to See Who Would Play on Opening Day

THE BOX SCORE

PHP Code:
19 Dodgers   AB R H BI                   19 Acorns    AB R H BI
4 Robinson    5 1 3 0 Errors
:            9 Jianoran    4 2 0 0 Doubles:          
2 Campanella  4 0 1 0  Robinson 2 (2)    3 Biggar      5 0 1 0  Biggar (1)       
8 Snider      2 0 1 0  Snider (1)        7 Vasquez     5 1 1 0  Mandrell 2 (2)   

Cey         2 0 1 0  Reese 5 (5)       8 Mandrell    4 2 2 0  Lawson (1)       
7 Gibson      4 0 0 1  Cey (1)           2 Lawson      5 1 3 2 Double Play2    
0 Anderson    4 0 1 0 Doubles
:           5 Gutierrez   3 0 1 2 LOB9            
9 Betts       4 1 1 0  Campanella 
(1)    4 Thorbourne  4 0 0 0                   
3 Hodges      4 1 2 0  Snider 
(1)        0 Gonzalez    4 1 1 0                   
8 Lebedev     4 0 1 1  Hodges 
(1)        6 Frenkel     4 1 2 0                   
6 Reese       4 0 1 1  Lebedev 
(1)                                               

Double Play2                                             
                      LOB

Pitcher           IP      R ER  H BB SO  Pitcher           IP      R ER  H BB SO
Hershiser L
(0-1)   8      8  0 11  2  4  Panich W(1-0)      9      3  3 12  0  9

R  H  E
19 Dodgers   100 000 101   3 12  9
19 Acorns    401 000 03
-   8 11  0 

After The Game we were having with the teammates in which we are listening to the Cudettes "Say You Will" on Rhythm Radio Bay Area for a Post Game Buffet Dinner at a Sports Bar Buffet however I have Boneless Wings with Ranch Dip and Celery Sticks and some French Fries however I'm hearing Ryan Fernandez's Singing Voice in the Background however I'm sitting next to Davia however She will be ready for Opening Day in which she will bat Designated Hitter however I was really excited about it so I hope she will be on the Roster but something happens Kaity Came In along with Gabi however one of those will be playing on the Starting Nine on Opening Day however Kaity said "If you wanted to Start Opening Day we will give you Some Fries is that right?"

"Uh Yes", Jay Replied

"I Think It's Better Than In-N-Out Burger, Because I'm Listening to "I Know" by Dionne Farris but anyway however the Next Song that they will be hearing next is some 1980's song that is remade for a Choir Drill Song in 2023 but..." Christina Said

"I'll Take It", Jay said.

"That will be a Great Idea" said Charity, "We Should Take It because we will know who will start on Opening Day"?

"Maybe We Should" said Greer, Count Me In!

"Hmmm, could we know about Opening Day", Bailey replied.

"However, Everything Maybe Changing but there will be a New Season but as You Know I'll be the Female Shohei Ohtani" said Kaity, "However I will start as First Base and Designated Hitter on the Opening Day and I'm In."

"I Think I Will be excited because we are ready to Burn It Up!", Jay replied.

"We're Excited, Let's Celebrate," said Kaity.

"Yes" said Jay.

"Now We are all going to celebrate and get some drinks to all" Kaity replied.

"Me Too" said Charity.

"Let's Get Some Coke Zero", Davia replied.

However, the Song by Cherokee Trail's Choir Drill Squad being played which was sung by Donna Summer the song is "She Works Hard for The Money" with solos by Kayla Bryant as everyone celebrated however Kaity will start on Opening Day as everyone got Coke Zero from the Soda Fountain and everyone got all excited.

However, Kaity Biggar will be starting 1st Base on Opening Day however we don't know the Lineup so it will be revealed tomorrow however Biggar will be in the #01 at The Action Track in Richmond, VA for a Short Track Saturday because Charity will be in the #03 but we will see how this would turn out as for the Girls they got Coke Zero's for All with Fries.

Last edited by stratonapba : 03-31-2023 at 10:11 PM.
stratonapba is offline   Reply With Quote