View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 08:02 AM   #473
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
So I killed DC in hopes of gaining some clarity about last night's close vote. What are the odds that people think olie is also a wolf? If so, I think it's clear that make Mr. W the last wolf, for placing a vote on a 3rd party later in the day after the relevant info was out there. If olie is clean I think we'd have to assume that there are wolves amongst olie's voters.

At this point my analysis sort of breaks down. I am not sure, frankly, if I want to kill all the wolves and settle for a minor victory when I have the chance at my normal victory.

I don't know that I agree about the Mr.W part, simply because that seems too obvious to me..It is pretty clear that the following are true:

1) voting someone or not voting someone tells us nothing about the player
2) you can get a player back from the bog via various means
3) there might be "bad guys" with opposing victory conditions just like there are good guys with opposing victory conditions.

I think that a teammate of DC could easily have hid in the olie voters with the idea that if DC was voted off, no one would still know she was a wolf, and it wouldn't look bad for them just yet..

That said, I still am voting Oliegirl today, her story does not stand up at all to me and now you mean to tell me that she chose to first throw a potion at Telle, then afterwards when Telle is expected to die she chose to follow her to see what she was up to? That seem backwards to anyone else? If Telle is poisoned, why do you care what she is up to? She is going to die and you will find out her role soon enough right? I can understand why Hoops would follow her, he says he has a potion that may or may not save Telle, perhaps he was trying to see if Telle was worth saving (if his potion could even save her) by seeing if she was a teammate or not.. but Oliegirl's actions? They just scream off to me.

That and the discrepency between what Hoops saw and Telle saw, I still find Oliegirl lying or telling half truths here. She may be another wolf, she might be some other bad guy not allied with the wolves, I don't know.. but her action sequence is broken to me, and that is where my vote is staying.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote