View Single Post
Old 10-20-2020, 10:01 PM   #30
miami_fan
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingice View Post
Wait... What?!?

SI
This one is addresses our current working from home situation. Maybe they are also in their Zoom meetings

35 Percent of Men and 17 Percent of Women Masturbate While ‘Working From Home’

Quote:
From the survey respondents, 35 percent of men and 17 percent of women admitted that they’d been masturbating during work hours—and only a quarter of those felt guilty about it. Younger respondents were typically more likely to have done so, with most of the wankers (31.3 percent) sitting in the 18 to 24 age bracket. About a quarter of those who admitted to masturbating while “working” were aged 35 to 44; the age brackets of 45 to 54 and 55 to 64 accounted for about 21 percent of the wankers each; while 8.3 percent were aged 65 to 74.

This one is a bit older and is more geared to the office.

Glamour's 2012 Guy Survey: 1,000 Men Fess Up To the Shocking, Sexual and Occasional Sweet Things They Do | Glamour

Quote:
OK, let's get right to the good stuff. Where, of these places, have you masturbated? (Select all that apply.)

At work: 31%

While visiting my parents' house: 31%

At a party: 10%

While driving: 24%

None of the above: 48% (to which we say thank you, cubicle mate, for not going there!)

YMMV
"The blind soldier fought for me in this war. The least I can do now is fight for him. I have eyes. He hasn’t. I have a voice on the radio, he hasn’t. I was born a white man. And until a colored man is a full citizen, like me, I haven’t the leisure to enjoy the freedom that colored man risked his life to maintain for me. I don’t own what I have until he owns an equal share of it. Until somebody beats me and blinds me, I am in his debt."- Orson Welles August 11, 1946
miami_fan is offline   Reply With Quote