View Single Post
Old 02-02-2018, 08:07 AM   #642
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

I think I've heard from most of you throughout the season regarding your coaches, so I guess if there's an FOFC coach out there that I might not have heard from, they get a free pass this season, only because I'm on a roll and want to move this forward.

There was some conference movement in the offseason, but nothing that effects any of our human coaches. Oakland went from the Horizon to the MAC, and Miami (OH) went from the MAC to the Horizon.

And now, it's time for human coach offers, and time to see if Coach Gunn gets the axe, or survives for another season.

And the answer is.... dun dun dun. Effective immediately, B.B. Gunn has been removed from his coaching duties at the University of Hawaii, we wish him the best on his future endeavors. We'll see what kind of offers B.B. gets now that he is a free agent.

6 of our coaches got job offers, and I've got to be honest, most of them, I wouldn't touch if it were me.

Since B.B. Gunn is the only one that's unemployed, let's start with his offers. He got 3. Presbyterian, Mt. St. Mary's, and Arkansas Pine Bluff. Um.. yeah. bbgunn, you can either accept one of those offers or stay unemployed this season and hope for something better next offseason.

Roy Rogers got offers from Clemson, Florida, Kansas, Marquette, Oregon State, Utah, and Virginia Tech. Some quality schools there, but most of them are down, and Alabama still seems to be the best option. It's your choice though ntndeacon.

Benito Sanchez got offers from Florida, Kansas, Marquette, Oregon State, Utah, and VA Tech. Again, probably no reason for him to move, but it's your choice rjolley.

Tim Shepard got offers from Kansas, Oregon State, Utah, and VA Tech. You have 2 choices to make rjolley.

Rob Nielsen got 1 offer: Utah. Considering he just pulled in a top 10 class at Colorado. well, yeah. But, the decision is yours Coffee Warlord.

David Ginsberg got the most tempting offer of all our coaches, Princeton has come a calling. This one is definitely worth some thought, as there's a lot of prestige at Princeton, and the Ivy League altogether. What do you think DavidCorperial? Hit the Ivy League, or stay and keep trying to build at Hartford?
collegesportsfanms is offline   Reply With Quote