View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 07:27 AM   #467
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Ugh. Still problems with Google Chrome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
I think that we are going to have a lot of good vote history to look at.

Early on I am not trusting Danny.

I am also a little curious about the ntn/RA thing (ntn votes KWhit late in an odd vote and then RA votes ntn in another vote that only adds yet another candidate when we were trying to get votes off PB to protect him and creating new candidates does not help accomplish that).

I went to ntn because he was in the thread and didn't feel really good about voting for Telle because she wasn't available. At least ntn could defend himself. I went back to Telle because there wasn't enough movement and it was really chaotic at the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord View Post
Hey Raiders, I see you skulking around, skulky.

Now that it's calmed down, a penny for your thoughts towards the end there?

Popped in the thread to see what happened and popped back out. I'm still not entirely sure we weren't played in the last hour, but I would guess that the "real" Shaggy would've countered PB's claims by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J23 View Post
Are we sure all of the roles listed are in the game? Is that a given? It seems oddly lucky that we lost 2 vanilla villagers with so many roles listed.

Are we sure we lost 2 vanilla villagers? Couldn't a wolf be revealed as a villager and vice versa? I'm not stating that this is the case, but it is a possibility. That being said, I think two villagers were killed off...whether they were vanilla or not may be another story.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote