View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 03:52 PM   #499
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
I've said my part on the issue, which is and should be a non-issue. I am a little tired of people taking this as more than it is, IT'S A GAME.

I posted a rundown of the day one votes and then my opinion about what should be our next step. He acts like it's a personal attack and starts with the self pity. At that point it's on him.

I apologize to everyone else for this becoming whatever it became but that is where I draw the line. I was somehow part of something that got blown WAY out of proportion in one person's eyes.

I generally agree (again) with what you're saying; I'm just noting that maybe you need to be a little more sensitive right now to whatever he's saying. Maybe you think he's making a big deal out of nothing, and that might very well be the case, but fact is, he's obviousdly very upset about it, so why throw gas on the fire. Cease and desist, man, and we'll all vote it out tomorrow.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote