View Single Post
Old 10-10-2019, 09:38 AM   #457
QuikSand
lolzcat

So, nothing big afoot. I am signing a few guys along the D7 with the possibility of shifting our chem leader there this year. I'm just really thin at LB, and we will at best be a wide-but-thin affinity bunch this year. If I could get a stronger leader to connect with a decent subset of the roster there, maybe that balances out to roughly the same thing - but gets me one or two extra playable bodies at LB. That's got to happen over time, I just don't have a perfect guy to do it around quite yet. So, we signed a no-bonus veteran DT from the 8-9 group who might be our leader (personality 64 meh) this year if he sticks. Or he might be a fit with a new 11-12 leader, if that pans out. Don't know. We have two 7-8 leader guys on the current roster, that's the fallback (and I'd have to decide on affinity versus talent there). It happens.

Ben's Falcons signed my former top-rated TE. I didn't even try. He paid him $26m/yr, I just don't have that sort of cap room this year. TE is going to be a weak spot for us, I reckon.
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote