View Single Post
Old 11-15-2019, 01:42 PM   #495
QuikSand
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrel View Post
Hadn't noticed your chemistry offense here is with he 2,4,6 group i.e. the yellow group. Accordingly your OL is low-intelligence as it would be with that group and so penalty-heavy.

So, riffing further on chemistry - basically I only decided to with a 2-3, 4-5, 6-7 scheme because I was building around a QB who interested me in Gelenaw, and he was a 4-5 guy. But now I am so deeply committed to those groups at OL, it's really hard to just pull up stakes and change to a stronger group (like the 9-10, 12-1, 1-2 grouping). It wouldn't be too tough to do at WR now, with this team, as my two best assets are already in that grouping.

But honestly, I clearly have enough of a chem/coh core to work with, I can't see tearing it down now. I just pushed a few guys into starting roles this year to get them starts to activate chem effects (FB Lusignan, TE Austin, WR Richmond, T Brennan) that I feel like I have enough to build around here. I'll take whatever downside comes with this grouping, and go from here, I reckon.
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote