View Single Post
Old 04-22-2008, 08:28 AM   #240
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
Of the three main candidates I think KWhit is acting the most wolfishly. Obviously. Not so much the jokey references to his being a wolf more the fact that it looks like he was fishing for an alternative lynch candidate and followed Heinz on to one. However that was pretty blatent which seems unlikely for an experienced wolf. Except, of course, an experienced wolf would reckon with people thinking that and etc etc... As a high profile winning wolf in recent memory he is someone a newbie alpha might look at to have on their team.

NTN would be more the choice of a more experienced alpha wolf and would be a great choice in my opinion. However I don't like the way that Heinz and, particularly, KWhit jumped on him.

Of course I jumped on him. And yes, I was pandering for an alternate lynch, because I was the lead vote-getter and I know I'm not a wolf.

Jeheinz moved his vote off of me and onto ntn. I moved my vote to ntn also because it tied things up. It's very simple actually and there's nothing wolfish about it. Simple self-preservation and it is in my eyes the best thing for the villagers - since I know what my role it, the best way I personally can help the village is by ensuring that I live.

Elementary, my dear Narcizo.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote