View Single Post
Old 04-30-2015, 04:07 PM   #12
duff88
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfpack View Post
You cause mixed feelings for me. I want to root against you for taking away the Hurricanes, but at the same time I can't really root against the players that are still on the team since they played here.

Did you realign the divisions so that Quebec can play in the same division with Montreal or are they stuck in the Metro still? (Mulling a bit with the scenario here, you could swap Quebec and Columbus with the Florida teams and come out with reasonable divisions that preserve all the major rivalries)

And why couldn't you have moved Arizona or Florida instead? :P

I totally understand what you mean, just like I could never see myself cheering for the Washington Nationales in baseball.

I chose the Hurricanes over Florida and Phoenix simply because I liked the idea of trading away the Staal brothers and building around Lindholm, Skinner, Faulk and Murphy.

I wish I could have figured out an easy way to switch the Blue Jackets and Nordiques' divisions, but I was scared of unstabilizing the game data. So we're stuck on the métro division. Hopefully luck allows us to build a rivalry with Montréal nonetheless.

I wish I could have used an expansion feature, but there's none yet.
duff88 is offline   Reply With Quote