View Single Post
Old 05-16-2019, 10:29 AM   #185
revrew
Team Chaplain

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinSmith94 View Post
I just recently discovered the game and am having a difficult enough time without any sort of restrictions so I can only imagine how challenging limiting yourself to Iowa would be. Here's hoping Iowa decides to start producing some more playmakers sometime soon

Welcome to the FOF family! There's no way I would have tried this without having thoroughly mastered the game first. I've been playing for going on two decades now, so the basics I have down, especially on the slightly older version that I am playing with in this dynasty.

Without any sort of house rules, playing just against the AI, I've discovered I can turn around a franchise from futility to SuperBowl contender in about 2 seasons. Within 5 seasons, I can typically get a team to the point where it's in the SuperBowl roughly 50% of the time. So playing MP, or playing with house rules like this make it a brand new, fresh challenge all over again.

But I'll confess, this set of house rules is killer. (How much easier if I had chosen Texas or California!). I'm not sure whether I can or can't win a SuperBowl with these few Iowans. We shall see!
I came to the Crossroad. I took it. And that has made all the difference.
revrew is offline   Reply With Quote