View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 05:06 PM   #173
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Practice was a little hectic yesterday. We had some dropped snaps, a few fumbles, kids trying to do things there way. I bet we did 100 pushups by the end of the practice, which isn't a good sign.

We installed the new Power and Counter, and that went in seamlessly. The Power, in particular, looks almost exactly what a good Toss looks like. I'm very very happy with that. We'll have to see on the counter. With our limited amount of players, it's hard to gauge a counter's success.

Connor suited up initially, but took his pads off after warming up. He still feels something in his back. Coach Steve believe he may have a fractured rib, but it's anyone's guess at this point. I should find out today. I've been preparing myself for Life After Connor. I would hate to lose a kid like him, that's for sure. JD and Jacob will have to be ready to go at fullback if that's the case.

Layne also missed due to illness.

Defensively, we were on point. We were calling out the team's formations together, loud and proud. Their tendencies are heavily influenced on their formation. I'm looking to take advantage of that.

I still suspect we'll have a big game defensively this week.