View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 02:03 AM   #461
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeheinz72 View Post
Pulling this up, shrinking the deceased or very very trusted

6 - EagleFan - jeheinz (79), Abe Sargent (86), jeff061 (109), The Jackal (135), DT (189), Hoops (196)
6 - The Jackel - Barkeep (49), Jonathan Ezarik (103), Telle (147), EF (164), Danny (194) Hannibal (229)
1 - Grammaticus - RPI-Fan (51),
1 - Danny - Chief Rum (46)
no vote - Gramm

I'm not inclined to vote for anyone who voted for EF. Each vote was a "good" vote in terms of being at a pretty crucial time in the vote or early enough that it could've easily been switched to Jackal if they were a wolf.

That gives me a pool of

BK
Telle
Hannibal
RPI
CR
Gramm

As I've said before, I'm casting an eye towards Telle, but I can see a good honest villager motivation for her vote. Hannibal just seems too damn obvious. You'd have to be a Grade A dumbass wolf to switch there. CR I give a pass to as he stated his vote was locked from the get-go.

That leaves Gramm, RPI, BK.

I'm less inclined to vote Gramm. I just don't think it was that we had 2 outta 3 there. And if we did, and was on, wouldn't he just vote Jackal?

RPI or BK. I don't recall either being around much while I was on yesterday (I think I got 1-2 PM's from RPI all day). I hate to look like I'm favoring my roomate, I'm really not, because BK was there near the end and didn't change his vote when he's good enough to know that was a transparent wolf reveal by EF.

Okay, I would say this isn't a bad start. The only read I really disagree with (other than myself) is that I don't think we should so readily throw out Hannibal's vote as too obvious. I have seen that tactic--and even used it myself--to earn more trust than I deserved.

I'm not ready to go the UTR route, which is how I view RPI at the moment. That says nothing about his guilt or innocence, just that I think we have better targets.

BK is an interesting choice, and he has not responded to a PM from me yet, despite being my roommate. But he also said he was waylaid in a past game by a wolf roommate, and plus I am still holding out hope he will get in touch with me. So I'm not ready to lynch BK.

I think Gramm comes off as the most suspicious to me, with the non-vote change at the end, but how can I not identify with him not being sure about the deadline, since I myself had the same issue?

All of this leads me to consider voting for HL. Here's my thoughts here. After Day One, HL would be the ideal seer target, with only the seer's roommate being a likely other choice. We have two nights passed now--therefore, I think the seer has scanned HL, and I suspect that seer would come out after EF's wolfishness was revealed, since finding another wolf right away would make it almost impossible to win.

On that basis, the lack of a seer reveal leads me to believe HL gets a pass for now. But I think as the game goes on, that's a question we're going to have to answer (HL's allegiance).

I fall back on Grammaticus, then, since I have to put in a vote now. But if I were able to be around (which I won't be, two job day tomorrow), I would certainly be willing to consider other theories. Gramm is far from a sure thing, but he's just the way I am leaning right now.

VOTE GRAMMATICUS

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote