View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 02:08 AM   #462
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
All of this leads me to consider voting for HL. Here's my thoughts here. After Day One, HL would be the ideal seer target, with only the seer's roommate being a likely other choice. We have two nights passed now--therefore, I think the seer has scanned HL, and I suspect that seer would come out after EF's wolfishness was revealed, since finding another wolf right away would make it almost impossible to win.

Re-reading this, I thought I would clarify it. This is based on the hypothetical that HL is a wolf. Meaning if he is a wolf, and I do think he was scanned, then the seer would have come out after EF was lynched. Two days, two wolf lynches, maybe even the end of the game if there are only two wolves (unlikely, but then we also have the janitor...), I would do that if I were the seer. Since the seer has not revealed, I lean to giving HL a break for a day and look elsewhere.

But I do think, as I state above, that there will come a time when we need to address this. HL's move was not a good one at a critical time. It's too easy to build up an impression of innocence and have that hold up following up that line of questioning later on.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote