View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 07:00 PM   #80
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Well, dubb (Mike Jackson) is a guy who wants to stay standing and is a pretty good striker. He's good at staying on his feet. Get him on the ground, though, and it seems likely he'll be done.

Autumn (Strauss) went close to mix on the big guy stuff. He wants to get you down on the ground and submit you. He committed all in to being on offense, so if he gets taken down and put in a submission, he could be in trouble.

I happen to be pretty good at submissions, but I am not sure if I will survive if he gets me down.

Of their three fighters in the competition, Strauss seemed to at least put in a little bit of effort, so perhaps he used some of his stamina. Even if he didn't put in stamina points, I have to think he uses some stamina just being in the competition. So I would go with Strauss, and I would suggest I would take him.

My plan would be to stay on my feet for a bit and work him out, and then once he's more worn down, getting him on the ground and submit him. He didn't commit anything to punching or kicking and I am going to be faster than him. I have a chance to keep out of getting taken down, I think, at least for a little bit and get him tired. Then once he's tired enough, I'll start trying to take him down and once down, try to submit him.

What do you think?

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote