View Single Post
Old 02-23-2007, 06:45 AM   #404
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Looks like Antonella is going to be as hard to get rid of as Mikaylah was, too. Ugh. I totally get the support Sanjaya receives. In some ways, he's this year's John Stevens - too young, way over his head, nice guy, the grandma's love him. And, he's got the Indian community to possibly support him as well.

But Antonella? Come on! I know she's got a nice body and got a ton of air time, but how could that air time have been a positive for her? She came off as a bitch with her best friend, they made them look like they did nothing but screw off and it partially cost a well-liked contestant her chance to go through, then they got into it with her after the performance, and she just generally comes off as a snobby bitch. What's the catch? She's not that good looking to overcome her personality. I just don't get it.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."

Last edited by Ksyrup : 02-23-2007 at 06:45 AM.
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote