Medium 58-48 - 87
Long 80-59 - 79
Deep 63-100 - 58
3rd Down 46-76 - 60
Accuracy 67-75 - 51
Power 44-74 - 54
Scramble Freq 34-39 - 55
Carrying 74-98 - 71

As you can see, Switzer is better at Medium and Long balls, and Clements is better at literally, everything else of the two. Add Strickland into the mix, and we have some interesting decisions to make.

The result?

Screen - Clements
Short - Clements by a bit
Medium - Strickland
Long - Switzer/Strickland
Deep - Clements
3rd Down = Clements
Accuracy - Clements
Power - Clements
Scram - Strickland - not important
Carrying - Clements - not important

Who comes out the best?

Clements does, obviously.

I have three good quality young QBs and I have to decide who is the face and future of this franchise. A poor choice here and we are screwed. I have Strickland under contract for two years and my rookies for three. One of these will be the one I commit too, and there should be no turning back barring significant issues.

Scout Overview - 31/64 Strickland, 30/65 Switzer, 24/64 Clements. Even the scouts say they are about even in potential.

Strickland is more developed, and that is a good thing. However, Clements has better future upside.

I sign OT Raymond Hopper as a one year patch. I release OT Ernest Samuelson. Might as well get it over with and cut the lad.

I trade DE Collier to the Jets for their 3rd rounder. He was going away next year, and I have a newly revamped D Line with four new players, and he was not in the cards. I sign TE Norbert Rivers to a one year deal.

I will start Clements and try to hit it out of the park.

We sold 55,400 season tickets

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote