View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 07:36 AM   #3063
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfg22 View Post
First of all.. YAY! Im glad we figured out all that and won. Especially with how confusing the EF thing was. First of all props to DT for taking in all the info and dispensing it. He trusted me and thanks that no one fake revealed seer cause that helped my cause. I knew Autumn was a wolf from the beggining. I told DT that many times in PM. Glad i was right.

Sorry my fake reveal was so crappy. I had to go to work and just thought of something quick.

I feel like my skills are getting better and that is good.

I don't think your fake reveal was crappy, and we all certainly understand RL things. I hope I did a decent job pushing your fake reveal out there and trying to support it. My point was more that the wolves would know that that wasn't true so they'd key on you as some sort of seer.

With me still alive you could also have just gone: "VOTE PASSACAGLIA" and basically said no more of substance and I would have supported you and made up some involved junk and basically pushed the lynch through to try to keep you alive.

But we had it pretty whittled-down at that point, so it wasn't really a big deal.

And I know you were just super-excited that you finally got a wolf after scanning all those villagers.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote