View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 04:03 PM   #23
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

No-brainer pick at 1(4) this year.

1(4): SE Earl Newhart (43/68)--Not a monster, but very solid, and we need help here. One red, 3 blue.
2(3): SLG Renaldo Davison (24/59)--We need help here, and hits guy's a near-monster with 3 reds and 1 blue.
3(5): LT Robbie Kernbach (15/62)--This was a third consecutive no-brainer pick in this draft. Top-rated guy by my weights at a position of strong need.
4(4): WLB-->SILB William Jamison (15/50)--4 blues and we're not all that great at LB. This 250-pounder will move to ILB. He goes immediately to 15/54 with that switch.
5(3): RT Damon Coffery (16/38)--Already pick one earlier, but I went into this draft with only one tackle under contract.
6(5): LDE Clay Edgar (14/41)--Modest combines except for a red 40. I don't really need a DE, but hard to pass that up this late. Could be a cheaper replacement when one of my starters wants $$$.
7(4): C Frankie Tang (22/32)--A red and two blues, and last year's 4th-round center didn't show me much. Tang will be given a chance to compete for a starting spot.