View Single Post
Old 03-11-2020, 06:50 AM   #580
PilotMan
Head Coach

Going to San Antonio in 2 weeks, will be at Randolph AFB for a Freedom Flyer ceremony for my Dad. There will be a lot of older people there, certainly a high risk group, maybe a 50-75 people over 3 days. Nothing from them about cancelling. But the next week after is an annual reunion in the same city with a lot, lot of older high risk people and younger, and much bigger. There have been questions about that cancelling, but they are still pressing on for now.

NKU sent out an email earlier this week that they are considering switching to online classes for the rest of the semester. Which should make my son's Public Speaking class interesting.

I'm beginning to have questions about how far this snowball will roll? Are we looking at losing graduation this year? Prom? I don't see how, at this rate of change of human behavior, that we don't see revenue just fall off a cliff and take GDP with it.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote