View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008, 03:33 PM   #209
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
I don't get EF vote for me or his logic.

Does he feel like I am a wolf and played him? That would be a pretty big risk on my part on day 1. Especialy if I am a wolf, I would know they are both villagers ( assuming EF is one) so what do I have to gain from making that move as a wolf?

EF on the other hand could be a wolf making a desperation save my ass play by putting himself at risk making it look like he is a villager if he survives.

I just don't see why he looks at me suspiciously.

Plus EF has voted for 2 villagers and Render always has a hard on for me and I would think I would be scanned by him early and he would have dropped a hint.

I don't get your hard on for Danny.

Unfortunately we don't know who RendeR scanned, or if he scanned anyone. He missed the day one vote so who is to say he didn't miss the scan?

Oh, my votes so far are one for the Cop, a self defense vote and one for Lathum (an unknown) so that makes me suspicious of people who try to falsely report who I voted for to make me look bad.

I do look bad in not wanting mccollins lynched, I just had no read that he was bad and made a bad guess there. If you want to come after me for that, fine, but don't come after me for voting RendeR, I changed that vote to Lathum.

PF still has me wondering with his votes and a couple of his statements.

CR, I don't know. I doubt, but could it be a carefully orchestrated plot by the wolves having neither vote day one. Thinking that we would not assume both wolves would be in the list of non-voters?

I'll look over the voting history later, until then my vote is staying on Lathum (to keep it entertaining at least).
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote