View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 12:01 AM   #510
chesapeake
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
I guess chesapeake has decided he would prefer to answer questions tomorrow.

I've given you some indication in my earlier answer. Let me be more clear and maybe that will help.

It had nothing at all to do with how much you contributed or how well you played. You were a great team player (ironic, given your teamwork skill) and an asset to the villagers and our cadre.

You recognize already that someone in our alliance had to go at some point. I've explained why, in my own mind, you were the logical person to eliminate. Between ML, Thomkal and myself, I believed you were least likely to ultimately side with me. Whether that is accurate or not, of course I can't say, and had the game played out differently, I certainly may have changed my mind.

But Racer came out after you with guns blazing when the tribes merged. So the decision to eliminate you was facilitated significantly by the ease with which it could be accomplished. I felt the eliminations needed to happen in a balanced manner so that the people I had the most confidence in -- Thomkal, ML and Heybrad -- could best control the board while minimizing the possibility of an opposing alliance forming. We'd just taken out a wolf, it made sense to me to take a villager next.

Because you have the strong relationships with other WW players, you were always a threat to form other alliances. Yours was the head offered up; I took it. Had Darth's been the one in play, I may well have voted to take his instead, but that is not how the game went.
chesapeake is offline   Reply With Quote