View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 07:10 AM   #515
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
I'm disappointed that I have to vote for one of you three backstabbers. Convince me why you should be the backstabber that I vote for over the other two.

Because I was the one that stuck the knife in you. I didn't want you in the alliance originally, but was convinced to take you with the agreement that we get rid of you at some point where we felt safe to do so numbers wise. I was the one that continued to push for it, I was the one that finally convinced Chesapeake to do it at the point we did it. I have a lot of respect for your ability in these kind of games Hoops, and I know a lot of people playing in this game do too. That combined with your being a superior physical specimen than me, meant I had to get rid of you before you could dominate those kind of challenges.

My postings for when Danny and Racer were calling for us to vote you out were mostly for your benefit to let you know our "alliance" was still strong. Apparantly you bought it and never saw the backstab coming. So if you did your vote should go for the architect of your demise.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote