View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 07:26 AM   #518
Thomkal
Head Coach

Catching on the other responses to Hoops now-Hoops one of the slogans for Survivor is to outwit your fellow contestants. You should vote for the one who outwitted you the most in your mind. I understand your anger over being backstabbed, but to vote for Maple simply because he didn't vote for you is not the right play here. Consider the bigger game here-why it was important to make sure you did not make the Final 3. Do you think you would have won or had a good chance of winning against any of us if you did like I did of you if you made it? Look at it from my point of view before deciding on your vote.

We can argue about the timing of the backstab, but remember we knew nothing about what challenges were ahead of us-if they had been more physical ones or physical enough for you to use extra effort to win them, you would have walked into the final 3 and a sure win. Sure it would have been better to wait, but I wasn't sure we would ever get another chance.

Edit: I also thought you might have a Food weakness like me, and were taking extra food from the rest of us. Given our lack of food at the end, I thought it better to get rid of you sooner rather than later.

Last edited by Thomkal : 06-24-2010 at 07:27 AM.
Thomkal is online now   Reply With Quote