View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 10:36 AM   #533
heybrad
Norm!!!

Good morning everybody. Congratulations on making the final three. To toot my own horn first, this was my first time in a social game on FOFC and I think I did pretty well. I can see now though, that my slow reaction to starting communications with people right at the beginning of the game was ultimately my downfall as it's clear alliances were in place well before I said anything to anybody. Also, I just want to let Autumn know that this was a blast. Now, onto questions...

Chesapeake... It appears to me that you were the mastermind behind your alliance. Of the three of you, you were the one that I communicated with the most. I think it's fair to say that you were the one who had to get your hands dirty the most. As you know, I reached out to you once I found the immunity idol and it took you a couple of days before you actually responded to me. I believe you told me you had board problems and couldn't respond. Knowing what I know now, I wonder if your delay in responding was by design as you strategized with your alliance. Is that the case? Also, was your delayed response to my PM telling you that I felt I needed to play the idol by design as well or just luck? Your non response pretty much forced me to play it which was a critical error on my part. I'll be honest, for the benefit of the other two in your alliance... right now I'm voting for you as you seemed to play the game the most of your 3 based on the interactions that I saw.

Maple Leafs... You revealed your alliance to me in a PM yesterday. Did you specifically do that thinking it would help you get my vote? Also, I guess I'd like to hear from you why I should vote for you over Chesapaeke. As I said above, it appears to me that he was left to do the dirty work. Did you figure that helped your chances with getting votes from the jury?

Thomkal... Thanks for taking me on the reward challenge. Why me? Was that specifically to get my jury vote? Outside of that, I don't think we communicated directly once during the game, so you get the same question as ML... why should I vote for you? There does seem to be a bit of coattail riding on your part.
heybrad is offline   Reply With Quote