View Single Post
Old 04-20-2016, 10:05 PM   #153
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

movement this season, but we do have 2 coaches who have seen their prestige go up. Both Tim Shepard of UCLA and Patrick Hutt of Kentucky have seen their prestige move up to 8. Seems crazy that they are doing so well on just a prestige of 7 when the top prestige is 15. In any case, both Patrick and Tim have 20 bonus points to add to their ratings, however they choose. So let me know guys.

On to head coach movement. If you'll remember, I'm doing it differently now, I'm going through the whole coach movement period at once and presenting all offers at once, turning it into one session. This way, we don't have to wait for a decision from a coach in more than 1 round. So for this season, here is who got job offers:

Not a lot of movement, but there is 1 team that is interested in several of our FOFC Coaches.

Patrick Hutt, Al Mighty, Noah Oppenheimer, and Tim Shepard are all being courted by the Miami Hurricanes. Miami currently has a prestige of 90. I'm not going to go first come, first serve on this kind of job. All 4 of you need to let me know if you are interested in the job, and if we have multiple coaches that have interest, we'll work it out amongst ourselves somehow.

Randolph Childress got 3 offers: Western Michigan, Illinois State, and UNLV. so ntndeacon, please let me know what you want to do, and if you want info on any of the 3 schools compared to Davidson, let me know.

B.B. Gunn who is already feeling the pressure from the firecoachgunn.com website, now has an out. He got offers from UTEP and Drexel. bbgunn, same applies for you. Let me know, and if you want info about either school compared to Hawaii, I'd be glad to give it.

Until I hear back from all these coaches, I'll put this dynasty on hold. I will finish up the spreadsheets and get those attached so that you guys can have a look, but as far as moving on to next season, I'll wait on that until I get a response from everybody. Thanks.
collegesportsfanms is offline   Reply With Quote