View Single Post
Old 04-07-2019, 08:11 PM   #27
Izulde
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Swartz View Post
That was a weaksauce closing tantrum.

In non-trolling, actual gameplay-related commentary, I am curious to see how you deal with your new, ravaged back line.

I uh... didn't. I paid way too much to continue upgrading my wings, got mad, and resigned after a lackluster several games. Then they shot up to 4th by the end of the season, and I couldn't get hired anywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIJB#19 View Post
Excelsior!
But no need to correct you otherwise. The correct spelling is in my signature, my profile location and in the title of my active dynasty thread.

Fwiw, I was wondering why I couldn't find Kampong in league scores and such. Apparently they're currently playing in Tweede Klasse, the 7th highest level in the country. Actually, this omni-sports club is more notable for their hockey team (field hockey as the North Americans would say). They claim to be the biggest hockey club in the world.

That's really interesting. It almost makes me wish I hadn't gotten annoyed and left.

But never fear, folks! Another FM16 dynasty that will probably last all of two seasons is on the way. :P

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote