View Single Post
Old 01-08-2021, 09:52 PM   #1211
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Defensive

Wagener led my team in tackles but he was really down, and wasn’t good there. He also only had 2 sacks. Speaking of sacks, see that number for McGregor? Nasty! The next highest was 16.5 so he led the league by 3.5 sacks! His 14 blocks led the league and were double the next highest at 7, dude’s a force of disrupting nature. Cox netted me double digit sacks again with 10 and was fine and was 7th most in the league. Hampton grabbed me a studly 7.5 sacks and another All Pro. Ansell netted me 5 sacks in his first year at WLB but I’d like a few more. Sloan though…2.5 sacks? Right after that big pay day and we could have replaced him was Casas at 1.30? That’s not good. Ansell led my team with 4 FF

Pass Coverage

This is the first year I’d say we had a “Good Year” in coverage. Geer’s 18 pasdef was 2nd in the league, Anthony and Conway each had at least 4 picks, Wagener needed a pick or two, but I like his large 14 pasdef, Riley’s 2 picks and 11 pasdef are fine, and Hampton had 3 picks and 14 pasdef. Note that nickelback rookie Kocurek was with 3 picks and 9 pasdef as a rookie. Not bad!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote