View Single Post
Old 01-12-2019, 05:43 PM   #113
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward64 View Post

So in retrospect ...

1) Like FO 4 except missing the NPC's
2) Lack of NPC's does lose something - the depth, variety (?) of the story line(s)
3) FO 4 NPC's seem to make the world bigger even though FO 76 is much larger
4) Certainly got my $35 out of it. I will buy the DLC's as they expand

Other

5) I've read on boards many negative experiences with bad PvP actors. TBH, I've not experienced any. Maybe its the PC world vs XBox/PS?
6) I've experienced some bugs but nothing major other than being disconnected from server more often than I would have liked

Some dings (excluding NPCs)

1) There needs to be more variety in the re-spawning of baddies and things to pick up. Way too predictable
2) More options to interact with other players (e.g. text chat)
3) Ability to display your stuff (e.g. weapons, armor) in your CAMP. You can build shelves, stations but can't do much with them

Only $40 now.

Generally agree. I took a break from playing sometime before New Years but I definitely feel I got my money's worth.

A great world. The best they've done for a Bethesda Fallout game. The lack of NPCs does hurt the experience, but not as bad as I initially thought when details of the game were explained.

The smartest thing Bethesda could do IMO is plan an expansion that has the Brotherhood of Steel and Enclave moving in on the area. I think interest in an expansion like that would be significant and energize the player base.
Atocep is offline   Reply With Quote