View Single Post
Old 08-31-2006, 02:26 PM   #1008
twothree
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T
1 thing that makes me wonder is if he was leaning to voting for grey today, why didn't he scan Grey or GE last night instead of anxiety?

Either way though, only really possible votes I think are based on if you believe twothree or not. if you do, you vote for anxiety, if you don't you vote for twothree.

I think risk/reward though we need to vote for anxiety. If twothree is good and telling the truth, anxiety is bad and needs to die. If Anxiety is good and telling the truth, he's likely a night target soon enough before his power is useful again anyways.

Even though I don't know how much I trust Twothree just yet, I think this vote needs to be on Anxiety.

I was basically scanning people that made me suspicious but that I did not have a clue what faction they might be.

I didn't scan greyroofoo last night because at that time I thought he might be a chaos lord. I did not scan GoldenEagle last night because at that time I thought he might be a villager, or a corrupted villager.

I did not scan you, Alan T, last night because at that time I thought you were a mutant or a misguided villager. I still do. I did not scan saldana because I thought at that time and still do that saldana is a mutant.

All of that is just my opinions and guesses. I scaned Blade on day 1 because I did not have any type of read on him. I scanned Anxiety on day 2 because I did not have any type of read on him.
twothree is offline   Reply With Quote