View Single Post
Old 05-25-2022, 09:01 AM   #176
Flasch186
Coordinator

and it actually got worse last night. Apparently the big guy was on probation for an unprofessional expletive laden exchange and then had a similar exchange with then umpire coordinator Sunday AND the MS head coach of his son's MS team (who also happens to be the current interim president of the org we're in). So last night apparently there was a secret vote to remove him as treasurer. I didnt have a vote so I wasn't included in the convos. His wife also is the Uniform coordinator.

So last night at the team practice he shows up and tries to pull his kid from the field during practice saying fairly loudly that the parents on the team don't want him on it. He also confronted another kid at practice who's dad is an asst coach on the team we're on and the MS team he's on. Apparently the kid called the big guy's son a cry baby (which he is) and that tracked back to the dad apparently telling the boy he needed to not be such a "cry baby" in a practice so the big guy is pursuing that the dad is influencing bullying. SMH

He then slammed a bat into the ground until it broke.

Then he finally sat down and me and another mom tried to rationalize with him... until his wife showed up. Holy crap. She lost her shit screaming and ranting and raving and dropping F bombs and the like all over the field.

Then on the GroupMe a mom and her went back and forth before I deleted the entire GroupMe and started a new one over night with a message of a fresh start available to us all. It is not going well. Not going well at all.

4 more tournaments. I don't know if we can stay in the house it's going to be so tense.

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote