Thread: 2020 MLB thread
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2020, 12:03 AM   #164
bhlloy
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbergey22 View Post
On their website they dont offer credit card payment options so.... And well logically it doesnt make sense. If content was this cheap we would be seeing a lot less content to watch.

Did a bit of research on this... seems like the equipment itself is completely legal, it coming preloaded with illegal streams is questionable but probably legal in the US, watching the illegal streams is... illegal. Seems like there are two apps Blue TV and Blue VOD which get you all the free streams, and the lack of information out there about what they actually are is impressive (and telling).

Each to their own, best case scenario is you get way more than $280 out of it before it gets killed, worst case scenario is you end up on the wrong side of the law. I'll just stick with my legal streaming options and sleep better at night due to it I think.

And yeah, looks like they are out of stock and they don't take CC payments on the website (Western Union is kosher though), even though they are selling on Amazon. Do not want.
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote