View Single Post
Old 11-21-2016, 01:13 PM   #375
PilotMan
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groundhog View Post
I think what probably would concern me the most if I were an American citizen would be the Trump family's business concerns and the conflict of interests there - horrifically blatant conflict of interests, really, when you see them all laid out on the page. Does anyone actually think Trump is going to favour the US over his and his children's own interests? Not a chance.

I was reading about the infamous (and influential) Russian book 'Foundation of Geopolitics' over the weekend, and it's kinda scary to compare the strategies laid out in the 1997 book (or at least what's been written about it in English as there are no translations allowed from the copyright holder) with what is happening around the wider world at the moment. Putin must be rubbing his hands together having a buffoon like Trump in the White House, I know that much. I wonder if it's ever been easier to force a US president's hand than it will be over the next 4 years.

Read through some of this after your post and all I can say is that it completely fits the MO for Putin for the last 15 years. I'm guessing that the excitement that he feels over potentially expanding his sphere of influence must be incredible.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote